Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Cultivate loyal customer relationships. Dynamics 365 for Customer Service provides your front-line support employees with the tools they need to resolve cases quickly and to the highest degree of satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Features
Dynamics 365 for Customer Service equips you with the tools you need to provide your customers with responsive support services.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 for Customer Service, then add more Dynamics 365 modules as you grow.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
- Engage with your customer from any platform, whether it’s Live Chat, Phone, Email, Social, or a 3rd-party service.
- Access a complete view of your customer: interaction history, service preferences, and more.
- SLA timers, entitlements, and more are shown to your support agents automatically.
The Power of the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from:
- Automated updates and product upgrades
- Accessible Mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
- Create, modify, close, or escalate cases automatically.
- Track activities against cases including emails, phone calls, and on-site visits.
- Analyze cases by category, agent, date, customer, or any other dimension.
- Source knowledgebase entries from your agents or your community, and utilize workflow for approval and editing.
- Provide information access to your customers with a fully-featured self-service portal.
- Associate knowledge base entries with any other data from your CRM system (such as accounts, products, entitlements) for improved searching.
- Collect customer feedback on articles, and schedule articles for periodic review.
Thanks to the common data model in Dynamics 365 and improvements in the Microsoft Cloud, anyone can benefit from emerging AI capabilities:
- Conduct sentiment analysis on service requests for analysis and automated case creation.
- The context-optimized user interface provides the “next best action” to agents based on their role and their case.
- Improve case resolution speed with a topic analysis algorithm that surfaces knowledge articles and related cases.