We Know Dynamics 365 for Sales
Ensar's Dynamics 365 team consists of consultants, developers, and cloud integration specialists. We have more than 10 employees dedicated solely to delivering the Dynamics 365 for Sales module.
Dynamics 365 for Sales Features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales can be used to manage your customer relationships and sales activities; or customize the system to manage any kind of stakeholder relationship.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 for Sales, then add more Dynamics 365 modules as you grow.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
The Power of the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from:
- Automated updates and product upgrades
- Accessible Mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Drive More Business
Dynamics 365 for Sales is a fully-featured CRM system, designed to help your sales and customer management teams achieve more.
- Manage your customers and accounts by tracking every email, meeting, and phone call.
- Streamline lead management and identify cross-selling opportunities by tracking all of your leads in one centralized system.
- Monitor individual, group, and company sales performance. Forecast revenue and identify the gaps your pipeline.
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Engage Ensar to customize Dynamics 365 for Sales to your needs:
- Embed your sales process into Dynamics 365 for Sales.
- Ensure that you are capturing all of the data points you need to work effectively.
- Integrate Dynamics 365 for Sales with your existing systems.
Extend and Embed
Dynamics 365 for Sales is fully-embedded within Office 365. You can also use your Dynamics 365 data in other applications.
- Surface customer information and take action from directly within Outlook.
- Collaborate on deals with integrations to Microsoft Teams, OneNote, SharePoint, and more.
- Analyze performance and KPIs in Power BI.
- Build workflow across all of your business apps with Microsoft Flow.
Thanks to the common data model in Dynamics 365 and improvements in the Microsoft Cloud, anyone can benefit from emerging AI capabilities:
- Get smart insights about the performance of your sales organization: automated lead scoring, high-potential accounts, and predictive analytics.
- Mine your data for new information: Cortana Intelligence and Azure Machine learning are both built into Dynamics 365 for Sales.