Project Service Automation
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation (PSA) provides you with everything you need to quote, forecast, schedule, and deliver the services that drive your business.
Dynamics 365 for PSA Features
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps you manage your project-based business with automated resource scheduling and forecasting capabilities.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation, then add more Dynamics 365 modules as you grow.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Ensure Profitable Projects
Dynamics 365 for Project Services Automation provides a platform for selling, executing, and billing projects:
- Ensure sales estimates and quotes are made with the most up-to-date project costing information.
- Optimize resource assignment with with Dynamics 365’s scheduling engine: match tasks and projects to your employees’ skills and availability.
- Enhanced time and expense entry with Office 365 integration.
Reduce The Work Effort
Lower project costs by running your projects more efficiently:
- Automatically generate documents like Quotes, Statements of Work (SOWs), and Invoices.
- Improved collaboration, project management, and time tracking with integrated Office 365 and Microsoft Project capabilities.
- Use project templates to quickly start new projects and generate quotes for new deals.
Project Reporting and Analysis
Optimize service offers, analyze profitability, and plan upcoming projects with robust service analytics:
- Identify top-performing resources, practices and projects.
- Analyze KPIs like profitability, utilization, and timeliness; sliced and diced dozens of different ways.
- Make smart HR decisions by forecasting resource availibility and identifying gaps in the skills you need to deliver.
Fully Configurable to Your Business
Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation is very configurable. It also integrates with the rest of the Microsoft stack:
- Contact Ensar for assistance designing custom logic, workflow, entities, and other administration options.
- Improve forecasting abilities, bill customers, and provide enhanced customer service by leveraging integrated Dynamics 365 modules.
- Improved productivity with integrated Office 365 features including Microsoft Teams, Exchange Calendars, and Microsoft Project
It's In The Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Services Automation is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from:
- Automated updates and product upgrades.
- Accessible Mobile and web apps.
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles.