Finance & Operations
Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-based Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system that offers you the ability to keep track of your finances and inventory. Larger enterprises can benefit from integrated retail, manufacturing, HR, supply chain, and more general functionality in the Enterprise Edition.
Dynamics 365: Microsoft ERP
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) product. If you want a financial system that is familiar and integrates with the rest of your Microsoft technology, look no further.
- Manage your finances: quote, invoice, make payments, and collect.
- All the data you need to prepare financial statements and analyze company performance.
- Manage your inventory, supply chain, projects, manufacturing and more.
A Cloud-Based SaaS
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is a cloud-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) ERP system. Compared to the other Microsoft ERP products, you’ll benefit from:
- More automated updates and product upgrades
- More accessible mobile and web apps
- Included costs of infrastructure and hosting maintenance
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
- Better integration with other Microsoft Cloud products
- A larger share of Microsoft’s future R&D