Dynamics 365 for Field Service
Delight customers with higher levels of service and improve the efficiency of your Field Service operations.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service Features
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a platform that helps you optimize the operations of your support technicians that visit customers.
Integrated, Flexible and Scalable
Start with Dynamics 365 for Field Service, then add more Dynamics 365 modules as you grow.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials and Operations
- Dynamics 365 for Sales
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation
It's in the Cloud
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Services is a SaaS application centrally hosted by Microsoft in the cloud. Benefit from:
- Automated updates and product upgrades
- Accessible mobile and web apps
- Monthly, per-user billing cycles
Manage SLAs and Service Agreements
- Keep a record of your warranties, terms and conditions, billing rates, materials, expiration dates and more.
- Automaticallly create flexible and recurring service schedules based on commitments.
- Classify customer assets with barcodes and serial numbers.
Optimized Field Scheduling
Use artificial intelligence and intuitive tools to deliver field service in the most efficient way possible
- Fully automate the scheduling process, or use a drag-and-drop interface to allocate resources.
- Automated scheduling takes into account truck inventory, regulatory requirements, service level, technician skills, customer preferences, and priority customers.
- Make the most of your technicians’ time by reducing the amount of time spent on the road.
Ensure your field service agents are well-stocked and reduce the costs associated with write-offs and insufficient inventory levels.
- Measure inventory down to the truck, depot, or warehouse level.
- Automatic inventory level adjustment based on field use, returns/RMAs, transfers, and purchases.
- Forecast your future inventory needs and take advantage of just-in-time ordering.
Keep your technicians in the loop:
- Field service representatives can see the day’s calendar of work, update their availibility status, and use GPS turn-by-turn directions.
- View case details, customer history, and resolution steps for individual appointments.
- Collect information in the field including work order updates, satisfaction surveys, signatures, payment, and photographs of work completed.
Keep your customers informed with self-service capabilities:
- See upcoming, completed, and open appointments.
- Customers will stay infomed with real-time arrival estimates, technician photo and vehicle information.
- Integrate with other Dynamics 365 modules to further enhance the customer experience.
Internet of Things
Monitor customer devices for exceeded thresholds and take action.
- Attempt self-healing commands on connected inventory.
- Automatically create work orders and dispatch agents for preventative or emergency appointments based on anomalies.
- Take advantage of additional features like big-data machine learning and powerful workflow.